Subject: Memo on DOE Emergency Authority
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 02:37:00 -0700 (PDT)

Rick and Steve:

Per Rick's request, attached is the memorandum prepared by V&E last summer 
regarding possible emergency action DOE could take on open access issues.   

As Rick and I discussed this morning, we are trying to assess what authority 
DOE has, and what authority it would need, to enable it to take emergency 
action this summer if things start to go badly.  I will be working with Linda 
and John Shelk here in Washington on this issue.  We will let you know what 
we come up with.

Sarah

----- Forwarded by Sarah Novosel/Corp/Enron on 04/30/2001 10:28 AM -----

	"Bobbish, Donna J." <[email-masked]>
	04/30/2001 09:43 AM
		 
		 To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Requested Memorandum

Sarah: Adam indicated that you wanted this memo sent again.  Please let me
know if you need anything more.  Donna

Donna J. Bobbish
Of Counsel
Vinson & Elkins
1455 Pennsylvania Ave., N.W.
Washington, D.C.  20004-1008
(202) 639-6618

          ++++++CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE+++++
The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged.  This
email is intended to be reviewed by only the individual or organization
named above.  If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized
representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
review, dissemination or copying of this email and its attachments, if any,
or the information contained herein is prohibited.  If you have received
this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email
and delete this email from your system.  Thank You
 <<interim emergency approaches.DOC>>

 - interim emergency approaches.DOC