Subject: Tammy Hopkins - Resume
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 05:09:00 -0800 (PST)

----- Forwarded by Steven J Kean/NA/Enron on 03/09/2001 01:08 PM -----

	Tamara Hopkins/ENRON@enronXgate
	03/08/2001 08:53 AM
		 
		 To: Steven J Kean/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Tammy Hopkins - Resume

 Steve, for the last two years I have been working for Shelley and my 
responsibilities include working with the ETS  and NBPL to determine our 
positions as it relates to the standardization process at GISB.  In the last 
budget process, it was decided to reduce our level of support at GISB and my 
position will be eliminated March 31.  I have been working with Cindy and her 
Redeployment Team to look at other opportunities within Enron but to date, I 
have not received an offer.  I would be interested in talking to someone in 
your organization about any opportunities within Government Affairs.  If 
there are any opportunities in your areas, could you direct me to the 
appropriate person?  

    Thanks!

      Tammy Hopkins