Subject: NERC Policy Interpretation Task Force
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 01:33:00 -0800 (PST)

This is SERC's response to NERC's Task Force letter.
---------------------- Forwarded by Christi L Nicolay/HOU/ECT on 11/30/99 
09:31 AM ---------------------------

Joe Hartsoe@ENRON
11/30/99 08:09 AM
To: Christi L Nicolay/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: NERC Policy Interpretation Task Force

FYI
---------------------- Forwarded by Joe Hartsoe/Corp/Enron on 11/30/99 09:13 
AM ---------------------------

Dave Mangskau
11/29/99 05:39 PM
To: Joe Hartsoe/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Richard Ingersoll/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: NERC Policy Interpretation Task Force

Joe & Dick:
Perhaps you have already received a copy of 
this???                                                         
---------------------- Forwarded by Dave Mangskau/Corp/Enron on 11/29/99 
03:53 PM ---------------------------

"William F Reinke" <[email-masked]> on 11/29/99 03:02:40 PM
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked], Dave Mangskau/Corp/Enron@ENRON, 
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
cc: [email-masked] 

Subject: NERC Policy Interpretation Task Force

TO:  Regional Chairmen

Gentlemen:
     The attachment contains a letter from SERC to the NERC Chairman and the
Chairman of the Policy Interpretation Task Force, with a copy to the NERC
President, on the matter of the TVA/Enron dispute.  I wanted you to be aware 
of
this communication.  I also want to be sure that you understand that our
concerns deal solely with reliability and due process issues.  Please advise 
if
you have questions concerning this matter.

Sincerely,

William F Reinke
SERC Chairman

(See attached file: Serc Ltr to Neale and Hawks Nov 29.doc)

 - Serc Ltr to Neale and Hawks Nov 29.doc