Subject: Re: Enron Advisory Council meeting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 02:10:00 -0700 (PDT)

FYI
---------------------- Forwarded by Vanessa Groscrand/Corp/Enron on 
04/05/2001 08:54 AM ---------------------------

Cindy Stark
04/05/2001 09:04 AM
To: Vanessa Groscrand/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc:  
Subject: Re: Enron Advisory Council meeting  

Vanessa:

 Upon further review of Stan's business schedule, he has decided against 
attending the April 11 meeting, as his calendar is just really full!   He 
does still plan to attend the dinner on April 10.   Would you please amend 
the attendee list to reflect this, and if Mr. Lay or Mr. Skilling have a 
problem with Stan not attending the meeting on the 11th, please let us know.

Thanks,
Cindy

Vanessa Groscrand
04/03/2001 12:09 PM

To: Cliff Baxter/HOU/ECT, Richard Causey/Corp/Enron@ENRON, James 
Derrick/Corp/Enron, Andrew S Fastow/HOU/ECT, Steven J Kean/NA/Enron@Enron, 
Kenneth Lay/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Lou L Pai/HOU/EES@EES, Jeff 
Skilling/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Mark Frevert/NA/Enron, John Sherriff/LON/ECT@ECT, 
Greg Whalley/HOU/ECT@ECT, David W Delainey/HOU/EES@EES, Kevin Hannon/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Ken Rice/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications, Stan Horton/Houston/Eott@Eott
cc: Susan Skarness/HOU/ECT, Sharron Westbrook/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Bridget 
Maronge/HOU/ECT, Maureen McVicker/NA/Enron@Enron, Rosalee 
Fleming/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Karen Owens/HOU/EES@EES, Sherri 
Sera/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Joannie Williamson/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Lauren 
Urquhart/LON/ECT@ECT, Liz M Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kay Chapman/HOU/EES@EES, 
CAROL BROWN/ENRON@enronxgate, Dorothy Dalton/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications, Cindy Stark/Corp/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: Enron Advisory Council meeting

Attached is the agenda for the Enron Advisory Council meeting on April 
10-11.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Vanessa