Subject: Re: Larcamp Visit Today
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 00:45:00 -0700 (PDT)

Dan also made a comment when we were chatting that the trading floor and EOL 
tour was "discouraging in a way" because they were not yet prepared to 
regulate such activities. I thought it was kind of frightening that he feels 
they need to regulate such a free market, although it was not clear exactly 
what he meant and I was not able to pursue it with him.

    Bill

Shelley Corman
07/18/2000 11:56 PM
To: Stanley Horton/Corp/Enron@Enron, Bill Cordes/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Rockford 
Meyer/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Mary Kay Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, [email-masked], 
Ray Neppl/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, Teb Lokey/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Bambi 
Heckerman/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, Glen Hass/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Drew 
Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Michael Moran/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Dorothy 
McCoppin/FGT/Enron@ENRON, [email-masked], Maria Pavlou/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, 
Susan Scott/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Tony Pryor/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Frazier 
King/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Dari Dornan/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Steve 
Hotte/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Rod Hayslett/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Julia 
White/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: James D Steffes/HOU/EES@EES, Christi L Nicolay/HOU/ECT@ECT, Steven J 
Kean/HOU/EES@EES, Joe Hartsoe/Corp/Enron@ENRON, [email-masked] 

Subject: Larcamp Visit Today