Subject: Japan Working Group Conference Call
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 04:22:00 -0800 (PST)

I refer to the conference call which is to be held on Friday 18 February 
(Sydney time).  

Following are the details of the AT&T conference call for your attention:

Host name:                     Nicholas O'Day

Confirmation Number: 502281

Conference time:           Houston - 17 February - 14:00
                                            London   - 17 February - 20:00
                                            Tokyo     - 18 February - 05:00
                                             Poland   - 17 February - 21:00
                                            Chile        - 17 February - 16:00

Calling from USA = 1800 230 1074
Outside USA         = Dial AT&T access number then    1 612 332 1025

AT&T access numbers:         London =0800-89-0011
                                                        Japan   = 005-39-111 
                                                        Poland = 008 00 111 
111
                                                        Chile     = 800 225 
288

For those who will not be in any of the above countries at the time of the 
call I have attached the "AT&T Number Finder" so that you can look up the 
required AT&T number.

To install this application double click on the icon and follow the 
instructions on your screen.

Hopefully I will get an agenda to you some time today.  Please let me know if 
you have any queries.  If you will not be able to participate in the 
conference call please let me know.

Regards

Shari Wicks
Secretary to Nick O'Day