Subject: Summary of External Subcommittee Meetings
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 05:42:00 -0800 (PST)

Attached is a summary of the last two meetings of the External Accountability 
Subcommittee meetings.  Included is the draft work plan - please review the 
work plan and convey any comments to Jean and copy me.  Also, you have 
committed to giving me your stakeholder lists by tomorrow, Friday 3/30 for 
the Stakeholder Perception survey.  If you have any questions or difficulties 
with this, please call me.

Also, we have added a new section on the EHS/Corporate Responsibility 
intranet site with "news and information" on corporate responsibility-related 
topics. The home page is: http://ehs.corp.enron.com and once you pass the 
animation, etc. you can click on "Corporate Responsibility" for specific 
information and materials.  Suggestions for content is always welcome!

Thank you for your participation and efforts,
Catherine

Catherine McKalip-Thompson
Manager, Environmental Responsibility
Enron Corp.
101 California Street, Suite 1950
San Francisco, CA 94111
Tel: 415.782.7842
Fax: 415.782.7854