Subject: Corporate Responsibility Task Force - working lunch on 2/20
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 07:53:00 -0800 (PST)

As we discussed at the recent Corporate Responsibility Task Force meeting, 
one of the critical next steps for the group will be to refine Enron,s 
definition of corporate social responsibility in an effort to clarify our 
subcommittee goals.  Other objectives are to determine how the group will 
define success and agree upon an ongoing communication and coordination 
effort for the subcommittees.

In order to expedite these efforts, I am organizing a working lunch for 
interested task force members on Tuesday, February 20, from 11:30 a.m. to 
1:00 p.m. in EB47C1.  Please RSVP to Stacy Walker via e-mail, or at 
713-853-3583.  If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail or call Lauren 
Iannarone at 212-702-3916.

Attached is a document that outlines our definition of corporate 
responsibility to date, as well as how other companies have defined this 
concept.  Please review it so that we may discuss it during next Tuesday,s 
meeting.