Subject: Re: Powerpoint Presentation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 09:19:00 -0700 (PDT)

For those who follow European developments, some of these slides show how 
Enron's settled (not just physical) volumes stack up against other big 
European players (their numbers are probably just physical).   mcs
---------------------- Forwarded by Mark Schroeder/LON/ECT on 28/07/2000 
16:15 ---------------------------

Dani Palethorpe
28/07/2000 15:47
To: Mark Schroeder/LON/ECT@ECT
cc: Amr Ibrahim/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@enron_development, Fiona Grant/LON/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Re: Powerpoint Presentation  

I apologise - I did send the wrong presentation

Here is the correct one

Let me know if there are any further questions

dani

Mark Schroeder
28/07/2000 14:36
To: Dani Palethorpe/LON/ECT@ECT
cc: Amr Ibrahim/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@enron_development, Fiona Grant/LON/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Re: Powerpoint Presentation  

I just scrolled through it, and may have missed it.  Which slide shows the 
comparision to other energy companies?  thanks  mcs

Dani Palethorpe
28/07/2000 14:26
To: Amr Ibrahim/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@enron_development
cc: Mark Schroeder/LON/ECT@ECT, Fiona Grant/LON/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Powerpoint Presentation

As requested, enclosed is a powerpoint presentation showing  our traded 
volumes in the european market , including those  that compare us to rival  
energy companies.

Please let me know if you need assistance regarding these slides

dani