Subject: federal judgeship
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 07:30:00 -0800 (PST)

I know Chip personally, as, of course, does Leslie.  Leslie may be better 
able to speak to Chip's judicial background.  Chip is a fine man and deeply 
involved in his community.  Any chance we could pass word on to Sen. Dom.'s 
office?
----- Forwarded by Steven J Kean/NA/Enron on 01/21/2001 03:26 PM -----

	Leslie Lawner
	01/19/2001 11:41 AM
		 
		 To: Steven J Kean/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: 
		 Subject: federal judgeship

Steve, I know you are overloaded, but maybe you can tell me if Cynthia or 
someone else can help on this.  Thanks.  And I will tell Chip that you don't 
spell your name "Cane."
----- Forwarded by Leslie Lawner/NA/Enron on 01/19/2001 11:40 AM -----

	"Judge William P. Johnson" <[email-masked]>
	01/19/2001 10:06 AM
		 
		 To: "Leslie Lawner" <[email-masked]>
		 cc: 
		 Subject: federal judgeship

Leslie:  I have delivered a letter and resume to Senator Domenici's office.
I am attaching a copy of my letter to Senator Domenici and my resume.  There
are already a couple of letters sent to Senator Domenici on my behalf;
however, I do not know the best way to time this thing because President
Bush has to get his administration in place and there are a lot of positions
that will require Senate confirmation and everything is running behind
because of all the post election issues.  If you get a chance to talk with
Steve Cane about my application, I would certainly appreciate it.  I am sure
there are people at Enron close to Senator Domenici and he is the one who
will be making the call, so I would be interested in knowing what you and
Steve think.  In any event, thanks for all your help and let me know if the
attachments do not come through with this e-mail.  I am still somewhat
incompetent when it comes to e-mail technology although I think it is a
great way to communicate.  As an aside, in divorce cases where the two
parties have internet access, I require them to communicate by e-mail.
Thanks and I'll see you back in Roswell.  Chip

 - domenici.wpd
 - RESUME.WPJ