Subject: Re: Financial Analysis of PG&E and Proposed Terms for Settlement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], gordon.savage
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 08:48:00 -0800 (PST)

Attached is a new version of the power cost model incorporating Roger's 
updated info (retained generation costs and QF capacity payments).  It 
improves the outlook for PG&E by > $2.00/MWH, mainly as a result of lower 
cost estimates for their hydro.  SCE's numbers remains about the same.  FYI, 
the prices in the model are at mid.  The switch to change to offer is now on 
the Summary page.

Roger Yang@EES
01/12/2001 04:01 PM
To: James D Steffes/NA/Enron@ENRON
cc: Steven J Kean/NA/Enron@Enron, Richard Shapiro/NA/Enron@Enron, Mark 
Palmer/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Michael Tribolet/Corp/Enron@Enron, Harry 
Kingerski/NA/Enron@Enron, Jeff Dasovich/NA/Enron@Enron, Susan J 
Mara/NA/Enron@ENRON, Joe Hartsoe/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Sarah 
Novosel/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Linda Robertson/NA/Enron@ENRON, Alan 
Comnes/PDX/ECT@ECT@ENRON, Mary Hain/HOU/ECT@ECT@ENRON, Paul 
Kaufman/PDX/ECT@ECT@ENRON, Sandra McCubbin/NA/Enron@Enron, Scott 
Stoness/HOU/EES@EES, Robert Badeer/HOU/ECT@ECT@ENRON, Tim 
Belden/HOU/ECT@ECT@ENRON, Stephen Swain/PDX/ECT@ECT@ENRON, Travis 
McCullough/HOU/ECT@ECT@ENRON, Andre 
Cangucu/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON, Shelia 
Benke/Corp/Enron@Enron, Vicki Sharp/HOU/EES@EES, Wanda Curry/HOU/EES@EES, Don 
Black/HOU/EES@EES, Gordon Savage/HOU/EES@EES, Donna Fulton/Corp/Enron@ENRON, 
William S Bradford/HOU/ECT@ECT@ENRON 

Subject: Re: Financial Analysis of PG&E and Proposed Terms for Settlement  

Attached is an update of utility delivery rates, native generation 
weighted-average costs, and QF capacity payments and generation.

Roger