Subject: final reporters scheduled
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 14:18:00 -0800 (PST)

John and Jeff, 

Good Morning!  Sorry for the lengthy email- but I urge you to take the time 
to read all of the attachments in preparation for the NY media demo briefings 
next week. We have an amazing line-up of journalists for both of you!  

An overview of the attached documents for quick reference:
Jeff's schedule: April 3- trades 
John's schedule: in April 4- mainstream
Demo outline- details the order of information to go over in the site demo
Jeff's journalist briefing book
John's journalist briefing book
Enron Credit Fact Sheet & Backgrounder (will be included in press packets)

The day of your briefings will be long and exhausting, but well worth your 
time and effort. Your first briefings begin at 9 AM.  Please plan on meeting 
me at Middleberg at 8 AM to go over any last minute changes or updates.

The document containing the actual site profiles and accounts set up for each 
of your journalists will be emailed to you on Monday.

You should each receive a hard copy of your briefing packet on Friday (March 
30).  This will give you background on each journalist, including recently 
written stories.   

Kimberly and I will both be in New York beginning Monday. Should you need to 
contact either of us, please call our mobile numbers:
Meredith:   713-806-0074
Kimberly: 713-858-8389

Reminder: The briefings will take place at Middleberg's office within walking 
distance from your hotel: 102 Madison Avenue, 12th Floor (BW 29th and 30th 
street) 
The attachments- - -

JEFF:

JOHN:

BOTH:

See you in the big apple. Thanks!
Meredith