Subject: Country and EU liberalisation summaries
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 08:43:00 -0800 (PST)

I have some questions myself about the data contained below, but it is 
largely accurate, and for those of you following Europe from afar, I thought 
this summary was a convenient way to share with you the status of 
developments in Europe.   call if you have any questions.   mcs
---------------------- Forwarded by Mark Schroeder/LON/ECT on 12/12/2000 
16:44 ---------------------------

Kyran Hanks
12/12/2000 16:02
To: Paul Turner/LON/ECT@ECT, Bob Manasse/LON/ECT@ECT, John 
Oliver/LON/ECT@ECT, Robert Saltiel/LON/ECT@ECT, Ron Bertasi/LON/ECT@ECT, 
Stuart G Rexrode/LON/ECT@ECT, Patrick Bastien/LON/ECT@ECT, Kirsten 
Wolf/LON/ECT@ECT, David Haworth/LON/ECT@ECT, Patricia Graham/LON/ECT@ECT, 
Hala Tayyarah/LON/ECT@ECT, Christoph Waltenspuel/LON/ECT@ECT, Kevin 
Greiner/FRA/ECT@ECT, Jackson Vo/HOU/EES@EES, Dung Tran/LON/ECT@ECT
cc: Mark Schroeder/LON/ECT@ECT, Paul Dawson/Govt. Affairs/LON/ECT@ECT, Doug 
Wood/LON/ECT@ECT, Sadia Haider/LON/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Country and EU liberalisation summaries

All

Given the number of requests that we have for country summaries, Sadia has 
put together these two files.  The first of these files contains for each 
country of the EU, for power and gas, a description of each country's 
deregulation, and current issues.  I think we will update this every month or 
so.

The second file contains some EU wide stuff - maps of liberalisation, the 
flags showing liberalisation etc.

Let me know if you need anything else - our next step is to add reported 
price data.  These are also on the s:\ees\risk mgt\presentations shared space

Enjoy.

K. 
---------------------- Forwarded by Kyran Hanks/LON/ECT on 12/12/2000 15:59 
---------------------------

Sadia Haider
07/12/2000 16:43
To: Kyran Hanks/LON/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: country slides