Subject: Re: Follow-up on Performance Feedback Training
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 16:19:00 -0800 (PST)

Here's the attachement noted below.

Andrea Yowman
01/05/2001 12:17 AM
To: Steven J Kean/NA/Enron@Enron, Cindy Olson/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Brian Schaffer/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Sharon Butcher/Corp/Enron@ENRON, 
Michelle Cash/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Follow-up on Performance Feedback Training

Steve and Cindy, 

Brian, Sharon Michelle and I met today to discuss the strategy for 
Performance Feedback Training and decided on the following. 
The presentation should be updated to reflect the PRC process, relative 
ranking and preferred distribution. (attached)
Brian Schaffer will complete the Houston training sessions next week.
The HR Community within the BU's need to be trained and armed with 
information to better address questions and concerns from Managers, 
Supervisors and employees on the process.  
A "Mandatory" global HR  training/meeting should be held Tuesday January 16th 
and kicked off by Steve Kean and Cindy Olson.  Brian will prepare an invite 
communication.  (Probably at the Double Tree or Hyatt and other locations 
video / tele conference)
An eSeak should be held week of  January 16th on Performance Management.
The HR Heads should send out a separate communication to their people to 
reinforce attendance to this meeting/training.
A separate communication should be sent out to 'employees' and 'Superviors 
below Manager'  on the PRC process.  Brian will prepare a draft of the 
communication.

Please give us your thoughts on this approach.  You can contact Brian, 
Michelle, Sharon or me if you have specific questions. 
ay