Subject: EPMI protests AEP's continuation of MBRs
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 02:16:00 -0700 (PDT)

On 9/21, EPMI filed a protest (Below) against AEP/CSW's 3 year update request 
to continue market based rates for power marketing.  The filing includes 
examples of discriminatory behavior on OASIS (for ATCs, etc.) that 
potentially benefitted AEP's marketing side. 

EPMI has already protested Entergy's request for continuation of MBRs earlier 
this year, and plans to protest other large utility-based power marketer MBR 
filings this fall.  Let me know if you would like the list.  Thanks.
---------------------- Forwarded by Christi L Nicolay/HOU/ECT on 09/25/2000 
08:58 AM ---------------------------

"Susan Buchheit" <[email-masked]> on 09/25/2000 09:05:19 AM
To: <[email-masked]>
cc:  

Subject: AEP filing

** High Priority **

Christi -

Attached is the final filing in word.  I also sent you a hard copy on Friday.

 - aep.doc