Subject: California Regulatory: Attached Files
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 13:00:00 -0800 (PST)

Steve, attached are portions(relating to regulatory matters) of the
descriptive materials  which are being pulled together in connection with
the monetization evaluation known as California. We are having difficulty
getting prompt responses from local counsel. Is there anyone in your group
who could review these excerpts for accuracy and fill in the bracketed
information? Thanks for the help. We obviously need it as quickly as
possible but in any event by the weekend.  Let me know one way or the other.
Joe

 - Transredes - excerpt.DOC
 - BBPL - excerpt.DOC
 - Strategic overview of natural gas distribution  - excerpt.DOC
 - Riogas  - excerpt.DOC
 - Gaspart - excerpt.DOC
 - Brazilian - Power Generation Overview  - excerpt.DOC
 - Cuiaba II - excerpt.DOC
 - Elektro - excerpt.DOC
 - 167111_1.doc