Subject: Re: Allocations- updated
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 11:13:00 -0700 (PDT)

Here is how my proposed 2001 budget will be allocated.  this is indicative 
only, as our timesheets ultimately produce, over the course of the actual 
year, the actual allocations.  let me know if you have questions or want to 
discuss.  mcs
---------------------- Forwarded by Mark Schroeder/LON/ECT on 04/09/2000 
18:15 ---------------------------

Greg McMahon
04/09/2000 17:53
To: Mark Schroeder/LON/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: Re: Allocations- updated  

Mark, 

Revised as per your email. 4% taken from Holland Gas and put to Holland 
Physical Power, and 5% from Germany Non Project Specific and put to 
German Physical Power. 

Thanks for the feedback Mark , Ingrid had a word to me.

Greg