Subject: Re: Summary of Supply Offers in California
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 06:51:00 -0800 (PST)

Jim,
here are the articles I found regarding offers made from Enron.  Sorry, I 
placed these in your chair on Friday, and I didn't realize that you were not 
in the office.

	James D Steffes@ENRON
	03/20/2001 12:02 PM
		 
		 To: Miyung Buster/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Summary of Supply Offers in California

Any luck on public information about offers last year?

Jim

----- Forwarded by James D Steffes/NA/Enron on 03/20/2001 12:02 PM -----

	Jeff Dasovich
	Sent by: Jeff Dasovich
	03/19/2001 08:24 PM
		 
		 To: James D Steffes/NA/Enron@Enron, Richard Shapiro/NA/Enron@Enron, 
[email-masked], Susan J Mara/NA/Enron@ENRON, Sandra McCubbin/NA/Enron@Enron, 
Susan J Mara/NA/Enron@ENRON, Harry Kingerski/NA/Enron@Enron, Paul 
Kaufman/PDX/ECT@ECT, Janel Guerrero/Corp/Enron@Enron, Karen 
Denne/Corp/Enron@ENRON, [email-masked], Alan Comnes/PDX/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Summary of Supply Offers in California

	

Jim:

Attached is a fairly distilled summary of the projects Enron's offered to the 
utilities, DWR and the ISO over the past 9-12 months, or so.  With respect to 
the power contracts offered to the IOUs, only the offers accepted by PG&E and 
Edison are included---the desk doesn't keep records of offers rejected, only 
offers accepted.  However, I'm fairly confident that I can dig deeper and get 
more info on the other power deals offered to Edison, PG&E and SDG&E if folks 
would like that information.  Just let me know. Prices are included for the 
offers that had prices attached when submitted. 

Best,
Jeff