Subject: Re: Draft PGN/Pertamina Singapore Gas Transportation Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 09:20:00 -0800 (PST)

My understanding is that we want to take forward our cooperative effort with 
PNG insofar as it involves education and information sharing, but that 
capital investment is probably not in the cards.  As you probably know, 
Christopher Hunt is coming back to Singapore to meet with the commercial 
teams next week to outline Enron's commercial strategy in the region, and I 
suggest that you and I get together by phone soon thereafter.  Chris tells me 
you two have already spoken today.  Feel free to call me sooner if you wish, 
but I think Chris can paint a more complete picture than me, and then we can 
talk.   mcs

David Merrill@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
10/02/2000 16:40
To: Mark Schroeder@ECT, Terence H Thorn/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc:  

Subject: Draft PGN/Pertamina Singapore Gas Transportation Agreement

FYI.  The PGN Indonesia partnership is letting us give drafting advice on 
PGN's Gas
Transportation Agreement to Singapore.  The Indonesia to Singapore 
project is on track and PGN would like us to apply to be the strategic 
investor required by the Asian Development Bank.   ADB requirements 
would favor us because ADB is looking for transmission competency in 
the investor, not only price.  The partnership lets us demonstrate the 
competency.   See e-mail yesterday on the other three areas PGN 
encouraged Enron to invest in with them, including a marketing company.
 
---------------------- Forwarded by David Merrill/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT on 
02/11/2000 12:32 AM ---------------------------

David Merrill
02/10/2000 05:45 AM
To: Robert Neustaedter/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Christopher B 
Hunt/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc: Repit Suliyono/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Jane 
Wilson/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Paul Adair@ECT 

Subject: Draft PGN/Pertamina Singapore Gas Transportation Agreement

Chris:  This is concrete confirmation of one of the items we discussed this 
morning:
that we are advising PGN on the language of their draft Gas Transportation 
Agreement
for gas to Singapore - an agreement between Pertamina, PGN, and Santa 
Fe/Gulf.  
So Enron are advising on this agreement.   Re your question about guaranteed 
volume,
it appears there are to be capacity entitlements for the shipper though these 
are
blank in this draft. 

Robert:  this is for your review and suggestions for PGN.   Please check 
whether
I am right that there will be a minimum guaranteed quantity for the 
shipper.   PGN
said it would probably be 350mmcf/day, if I understood them correctly.  

Let me know if I can help.   They need our comments asap -- before the 
workshop.

David
---------------------- Forwarded by David Merrill/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT on 
02/10/2000 07:27 PM ---------------------------

Heri Yusup <[email-masked]> on 02/10/2000 01:24:20 AM
To: [email-masked]
cc: [email-masked] 

Subject: Draft Gas Transportation Agreement

Dear David,

As per discussed with Pak Widyatmiko at PGN yesterday,
I enclosed the draft of Gas transportation document
for your perusal.
If you have problen in receiving this document please
let me know by email.

Regards,

Heri
__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger.
http://im.yahoo.com
 - GTSA.doc