Subject: Re: Gas Issues paper
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 10:48:00 -0800 (PST)

What time is call and what is #?

   

	From:  Rebecca W Cantrell @ ECT                           12/12/2000 06:45 PM

To: Steve Montovano/NA/Enron@Enron, Jeff Dasovich/NA/Enron@Enron, Paul 
Kaufman/PDX/ECT@ECT, Leslie Lawner/NA/Enron@Enron, Richard 
Shapiro/NA/Enron@Enron, Steven J Kean/NA/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: Gas Issues paper

For discussion during the conference call tomorrow, attached is a revision of 
Leslie's paper with an attachment illustrating the type of tariff information 
we are capturing for the interstates.  If you think we need to capture any 
additional information, please advise.

---------------------- Forwarded by Rebecca W Cantrell/HOU/ECT on 12/12/2000 
06:37 PM ---------------------------
From: Leslie Lawner@ENRON on 12/12/2000 02:06 PM
To: Rebecca W Cantrell/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Gas Issues paper

----- Forwarded by Leslie Lawner/NA/Enron on 12/12/2000 02:05 PM -----

	Leslie Lawner
	12/12/2000 02:05 PM
		 
		 To: Steve Montovano/NA/Enron@Enron, Jeff Dasovich/NA/Enron@Enron, Paul 
Kaufman/PDX/ECT@ECT, Leslie Lawner/NA/Enron@Enron, Richard 
Shapiro/NA/Enron@Enron, Steven J Kean/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Gas Issues paper

Here is a working draft of the gas issues/diversion/penalties, etc. paper.  
Becky is working on the interstate pipeline tariffs and we will insert them, 
and Jeff Hidge will be sending something out about ENA legal issues, which I 
will add in.  I am also going to work on this tonite, to make the individual 
LDC diucssions follow a common template.  However, I wanted you to have 
something to look at before the meeting tomorrow morning.  I still have a 
couple of LDCs to add.  Thanks.