Subject: Revised draft attributes paper
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 23:35:00 -0800 (PST)

Can we review over weekend- I'll ask Maureen to schedule an hour for the 3 of 
us on Monday.
---------------------- Forwarded by Richard Shapiro/NA/Enron on 03/02/2001 
07:39 AM ---------------------------

"Seabron Adamson" <[email-masked]> on 03/01/2001 
05:42:09 PM
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
cc:  

Subject: Revised draft attributes paper

Please see attached.

We have tried to develop five basic market objectives, show why these
critical given Enron's strategic position, and describe some of the market
attributes that follow from the positions. I think these attributes will
lead directly to (at least our) proposed "ideal" RTO structure.

We can cut down some of the background discussion if you wish to circulate
it to any other audiences within the company. But I wanted you guys to have
a sense of where we are coming from with respect to some of the conclusions.

Unless instructed otherwise I will continue to circulate documents only to
the two of you, and you can forward to others as you see fit.

Seabron

This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the
addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or
confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify me at
(617) 354-0060 and permanently delete the original and any copy of any
e-mail and any printout thereof.

Seabron Adamson
Frontier Economics Inc
Two Brattle Square
Cambridge, MA 02138 USA
Ph:  (617) 354-0060
Fax: (617) 354-0640
[email-masked]

www.frontier-economics.com

 - 01-03-01 SA Draft paper on market objectives and attributes.doc