Subject: Re: Summer Q&A
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 02:53:00 -0700 (PDT)

Karen,

Attached are updates to the HR piece, indicated in red.

Janie

Karen Denne@ENRON
08/03/2000 12:22 AM
To: Steven J Kean/HOU/EES@EES, John 
Ambler/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Dennis 
Vegas/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Johan 
Zaayman/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Keith Miceli/Corp/Enron@Enron, 
Richard Leibert/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Janie 
Bonnard/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Miguel Padron/SA/Enron@Enron, 
Mary Joyce/HR/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Aaron Brown/HR/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Richard 
Shapiro/HOU/EES@EES, Henry Means/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc:  
Subject: Summer Q&A

	

Attached is the latest draft Q&A document, which I've edited and attempted to 
organize into topics.  There are a number of questions that still need 
answers.  I've also attached a draft of the key messages.   Please let me 
know if you have any additions, comments or changes to either document by the 
end of the day Thursday.

Thank you.
Karen