Subject: experienceENRON Year-end Stats for EES
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 05:28:00 -0800 (PST)

Attached is a report showing year 2000 experienceENRON statistics for EES.    
Also outlined are EES deals that Kim Frumkin has shared with us will close or 
have closed in 2000.   Along with those deals, I have reported the experience
ENRON V.I.P. resources that participated in these EES deal specific visits.  
The second attachment contains two charts showing experienceENRON visitor 
volume segmented by each Enron business unit and by the type of visitors we 
work with.  

We believe that Enron resources are vital to delivering a successful 
Enron/EES experience and we want to share with our experienceENRON V.I.P. 
resources how their participation contributes to EES reaching its goals.   
For performance feedback purposes and to help those resources better 
understand the magnitude of the deals they are contributing to, we would like 
to request from EES origination, an estimated value for the attached closed 
deals.   So that we meet the performance feedback deadline, please let us 
know by Monday, 11/20 if this information can be shared for feedback purposes 
only.

On behalf of Enron Corp. we look forward to partnering with EES in 2001 and 
helping EES reach their 2001 goals.  

Thank you.
Carrie