Subject: EPSA Motion for Cease and Desist
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 07:03:00 -0800 (PST)

----- Forwarded by Joe Hartsoe/Corp/Enron on 10/30/2000 02:59 PM -----

	"Jackie Gallagher" <[email-masked]>
	10/30/2000 02:53 PM
		 
		 To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
		 cc: 
		 Subject: EPSA Motion for Cease and Desist

Attached is EPSA's emergency motion for an immediate issuance of a cease and 
desist order for the Cal ISO to implement price caps, filed today.  Also 
attached is EPSA's press release regarding the filing.
If you will be sending an individual letter to FERC Chairman James J. Hoecker 
supporting EPSA's arguments, please be sure to file the letter in the docket 
and servce the service list (approx. 200+ individuals).  If you need help 
obtaining a copy of the service list, please contact Jackie Gallagher at 
202-789-7200 or [email-masked].

Attachments

 - cal cease and desist.doc
 - Oct30calpricecaps.doc