Subject: Follow up for Ken Lay
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 02:17:00 -0800 (PST)

Everyone,

I am beginning to receive phone calls and emails from some of the CA 
businesses that Ken sent letters to on Monday.  I will be tracking these 
businesses through a database, but we need to start following up with phone 
calls and additional information.  

I will keep you posted on who is asking for more information, and all 
materials that we send to these businesses going foward.  However, I will 
need your help in placing follow up phone calls.  

To that end, I would like Mark and Rick to make the first two phone calls 
today.  Keep in mind we sent out two letters.  Before you contact these 
folks, you might want to check the list to see which letter we sent out.  
(I'm attaching the final list.  The highlighted companies - 15 -  received 
the letter from Ken that indicated he would follow up personally.  Everyone 
else - 100 -  received the generic letter). 

****Whomever you talk with, be sure and confirm the address and phone number 
and names for where we should send future information (see list) thanks!!!

Mark Palmer
Ms. Kris Essell (check the spelling when you talk with her)
Public Affairs Rep to Chairman Sherry Lansing
Paramount Pictures
323-956-5202
Asked for additional materials

Rick Shapiro
Tamsin Randlett
Senior Director, Government Affairs
Gap Inc.
415-427-3516
Asked for additional materials