Subject: CEO Meetings
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 02:11:00 -0700 (PDT)

Steve -- here's the schedule for Thursday:

 8-9 a.m. CEO Meeting at Sun w/ Northern California CEOs - Santa Clara
 3:30 p.m. Meeting w/ Mayor Riordan - LA
 4:15 p.m. Meeting w/ other LA CEOs

I've attached the invitations for both meetings, as well as the invitation 
lists (Riordan has added some names to the LA list).  Given the extensive 
logistics, I'm planning on going with Ken -- do you think Jeff Dasovich 
should come also?  Jeff and I are working on a handout presentation (about 
10-15 power point slides) for Ken to use during the meeting.  

What do you think about sending the information Jeff prepared for McNealy to 
the CEOs in advance of the meeting so that they have something to think about 
before they arrive for the discussion?  

Ken needs to meet with the UC Chancellor while he's in LA (probably around 
lunchtime), but are there any other meetings you think he should have while 
he's in California?  

For a briefing package, I'm putting together info (bios, company info) on all 
the CEOs who will be attending the meetings.  Is there anything else we need 
to prepare for Ken?

Hurry back -- we miss you!
kd