Subject: Re: EnronOnline due diligence
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 11:00:00 -0700 (PDT)

Please see attached presentations as requested.

Regards.
Justin

Mark Schroeder
06/07/2000 17:49
To: Justin Boyd/LON/ECT@ECT, Amita Gosalia/LON/ECT@ECT
cc: Steven J Kean/HOU/EES@EES, Joe Hillings/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Chris 
Long/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Richard Shapiro/HOU/EES@EES 

Subject: EnronOnline due diligence

Justin/Amita - I just got off a conference call with some of my colleagues in 
the States who deal with public  policy issues for Enron in the US and 
abroad.  We talked about some emerging issues in e-commerce.  I told them 
about your excellent presentation on Monday on some of the issues that arise 
in due diligence for new EnronOnline products, and even though it is not 
directly on point with some of their issues, I think they all felt it would 
be enlightening to at least have the benefit of a copy of your presentation.  
May I ask one of you to send a copy by e-mail of your presentation materials 
to the other addressees on this e-mail?  thanks  mcs