Subject: Re: ATTORNEY CLIENT PRIVILEGDE - Draft FERC Brief on Settlement Process
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 06:15:00 -0700 (PDT)

My suggestions are attached.
Take the gloves off.

James D Steffes
07/06/2001 10:04 PM
To: Jeffrey T Hodge/Enron@EnronXGate, Robert C Williams/Enron@EnronXGate
cc: Steven J Kean/NA/Enron@Enron, Richard Shapiro/NA/Enron@Enron, Linda 
Robertson/NA/Enron@ENRON, Alan Comnes/Enron@EnronXGate, Jeff 
Dasovich/NA/Enron@Enron, Susan J Mara/NA/Enron, Robert Frank/NA/Enron@Enron, 
Ray Alvarez/NA/Enron@ENRON, Sarah Novosel/Corp/Enron@ENRON, 
[email-masked] 

Subject: ATTORNEY CLIENT PRIVILEGDE - Draft FERC Brief on Settlement Process

The attached is a rough draft of a potential filing Enron would make in to 
Judge Wagner in the Settlement process (it is unclear if this would remain 
confidential per the gag order).

Please provide Ray Alvarez your comments.  This would be filed as early as 
Monday am.

Jim