Subject: Gas Distribution News
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 05:04:00 -0700 (PDT)

Enclosed are two slides that Robert used in his presentation.  Robert 
presented an investment forecast of the nine Gas Distribution companies where 
Enron partcipates. This is $455 million in the next four years 2001- 2004 for 
the expansion of the systems. The reporter incorrecty reported $455 milion of 
Enron investments.

Jose 

---------------------- Forwarded by Jose Bestard/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT on 
10/17/2000 11:52 AM ---------------------------

Jose Bestard
10/17/2000 11:06 AM
To: Joe Kishkill/SA/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: FYI: News

---------------------- Forwarded by Jose Bestard/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT on 
10/17/2000 11:06 AM ---------------------------

Keith Miceli@ENRON
10/16/2000 04:16 PM
To: Jose Bestard/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc: Mark Palmer@ENRON@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Adriana 
Domingues/SA/Enron@Enron@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, James M 
Bannantine/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Ricky Lynn 
Waddell/SA/Enron@Enron@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT 

Subject: Re: News  

Jose:  Robert spoke today at the Rio Oil and Gas Expo.  I was there and his 
presentation referred to the investment plans of the LDCs in which Enron has 
interests.  He did not say that Enron Brazil would invest $455 million.  
Robert got the data from Rick Waddell.  I'll send you a copy of Robert's 
presentation tomorrow.  Someone should call Adriana Brasiliero to have her 
set the record straight.  I am planning to see her on Wednesday morning.  
Regards, Keith 

Jose Bestard@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
10/16/2000 08:51 PM
To: Keith Miceli/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Mark Palmer@ENRON
cc: Adriana Domingues/SA/Enron@Enron, James M 
Bannantine/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Ricky Lynn 
Waddell/SA/Enron@Enron 

Subject: News

I just received (10/16  4:39 PM Houston Time) a news flash in my beeper 
service: 

"Enron Brazil to invest $455 million in Gas Distribution" from DJ news

Keith can you trace this. We are selling not investing in Gas distribution.

Jose