Subject: Re: Scope of FERC Jurisdiction Over State-Owned Utility
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 00:45:00 -0800 (PST)

What about the questions I asked about whether the new entity would comply 
with Order No. 2000 (especially if the state has the vertically integrated 
utilities operate the system)?  See attached word version of my orginal 
E-mail.

02/21/2001 11:03 AM
Bernadette Hawkins@ENRON
Bernadette Hawkins@ENRON
Bernadette Hawkins@ENRON
02/21/2001 11:03 AM
02/21/2001 11:03 AM
To: Steven J Kean/NA/Enron@Enron, Richard Shapiro/NA/Enron@Enron, Linda 
Robertson/NA/Enron@ENRON, James D Steffes/NA/Enron@Enron, Susan J 
Mara/NA/Enron@ENRON, Mary Hain/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeff Dasovich/NA/Enron@Enron, 
Mark Palmer/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc:  
Subject: Scope of FERC Jurisdiction Over State-Owned Utility

Attached is a memo that addreses the FERC's jurisdiction over the 
transfer/sales of utility assets to the state of California.  At a minimum, 
FERC must approve the transfer.  Call if you have questions.  Joe
----- Forwarded by Bernadette Hawkins/Corp/Enron on 02/21/2001 01:55 PM -----

	"Tracey Bradley" <[email-masked]>
	02/21/2001 01:10 PM
		 
		 To: <[email-masked]>
		 cc: <[email-masked]>, "Andrea Settanni" <[email-masked]>, 
"Ronald Carroll" <[email-masked]>
		 Subject: Scope of FERC Jurisdiction Over State-Owned Utility

Please see attached memorandum.  We have also attached FERC's orders 
addressing LIPA's acquisition of LILCO's transmission assets and LIPA's open 
access tariff.  Please call if you have any questions.

 - 0138443.01
 - EC97-45.TXT
 - NJ98-4.TXT