Subject: Re: Demand-side buy down proposal
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], geor
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 22:01:00 -0800 (PST)

EES team - 

Please see attached note and information.  Please coordinate a response in a 
timely manner.  Weiss / Dobler - you are on point. Please also review the 
names and companies associated with the original e-mail.  
Spoke with Rick Shapiro via voice mail last night.  Ken Lay follow up to 
Governor Davis not due for several days, due to current focus of all 
principals in California.  Let's discuss appropriate timing at our meeting 
this afternoon.

Thank you - Dan

From: Jeff Dasovich@ENRON on 01/16/2001 11:41 PM
Sent by: Jeff Dasovich@ENRON
To: Dennis Benevides/HOU/EES@EES, Richard Shapiro/NA/Enron@Enron, 
[email-masked], Sandra McCubbin/NA/Enron@Enron, Susan J Mara/NA/Enron@ENRON, 
Karen Denne/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Tim Belden/HOU/ECT@ECT, Joe 
Hartsoe/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Paul Kaufman/PDX/ECT@ECT, Dan Leff/HOU/EES@EES, 
James D Steffes/NA/Enron@Enron, Harry Kingerski/NA/Enron@Enron, Alan 
Comnes/PDX/ECT@ECT, Mary Hain/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sarah Novosel/Corp/Enron@ENRON, 
Scott Stoness/HOU/EES@EES, Wanda Curry/HOU/EES@EES, Vicki Sharp/HOU/EES@EES, 
Christian Yoder/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Demand-side buy down proposal 

Greetings:

See attached "meeting notice."  This could be a good opportunity to get our 
demand-side proposal on the table.  

Dennis:  If we could get some power point slides together, we could present 
our ideas to this group and the leg aides mentioned.  Let me know your 
thoughts. 

Also attached is a summary of the bill that the CA Assembly passed today.  
Please pass this along to others who might be interested. Thanks.

Jeff
----- Forwarded by Jeff Dasovich/NA/Enron on 01/16/2001 11:32 PM -----

	Julia Wright <[email-masked]>
	01/16/2001 08:21 PM
		 
		 To: "'Aaron Thomas'" <[email-masked]>, "'Allan Lippincott'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Ann Cohn (e-mail)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ann Watson 
(e-mail)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Anna Ferrera (e-mail)'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Art Carter (e-mail)'" <[email-masked]>, 
"'assistant to John Fielder'" <[email-masked]>, "'Barbara Barkovich 
(e-mail)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Bekcy Kilbourne (e-mail)'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Bill Booth (e-mail)'" <[email-masked]>, 
"'Bill Dombrowski (e-mail)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Bill Keese (e-mail)'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Bill Zobel (e-mail)'" <[email-masked]>, 
"'Bob Foster (e-mail)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Bob Houston (e-mail)'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Carolyn McIntyre (e-mail)'" <[email-masked]>, 
"'Carolyn Veal-Hunter (e-mail)'" <[email-masked]>, 
"'Catherine Hackney (e-mail)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Charles Bacchi 
(e-mail)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Craig Brown (e-mail)'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Dan Carroll (e-mail)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Denice 
Cazalet (e-mail)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Dennis Price (e-mail)'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Denny Samuel (e-mail)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Dominic 
DiMare (e-mail)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Dorothy Rothrock 
(email)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ed Yates (e-mail)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Eloy 
Garcia (e-mail)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Evelyn Elsesser (e-mail)'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Gary Heath (e-mail)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Gordon 
McDonald (e-mail)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Jack Flanigan 
(e-mail)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Jack Gualco (e-mail)'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Jack Stewart (email)'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'James Boyd (e-mail)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Jan 
Smutny-Jones (e-mail)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Jeff Dasovich (e-mail)'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Jerry Jordan (e-mail)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Jim 
Cassie (e-mail)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Jim Groniger (e-mail)'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Joe Lyons (e-mail)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Joe 
Ronan (e-mail)'" <[email-masked]>, "'John Bridges (e-mail)'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'John Fielder (e-mail)'" <[email-masked]>, 
"'John Fistolera (e-mail)'" <[email-masked]>, "'John Larrea (e-mail)'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'John Rozsa (e-mail)'" <[email-masked]>, "'John 
White (e-mail)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Joseph Alamo'" <[email-masked]>, 
"'Julia Wright'" <[email-masked]>, "'Karen Edson (e-mail)'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Karen Jarrell (e-mail)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Karen 
Koyano (e-mail)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Karen Lindh (e-mail)'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Karen Mills (e-mail)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Kari 
harteloo (e-mail)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Kathy Brandenburg (e-mail)'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Kay Grosulak (e-mail)'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Keith McCrea (e-mail)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Kevin 
Lynch (e-mail)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Kevin Smith (e-mail)'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Lawrence Lingbloom (e-mail)'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Lenny Goldberg (e-mail)'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Louis Szablya (e-mail)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Marc 
Joseph (e-mail)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mark Monagan (Calpine)'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Marwan Masri (e-mail)'" <[email-masked]>, 
"'Mary McDonald (e-mail)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Michael Alcantar 
(e-mail)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mike Florio (e-mail)'" <[email-masked]>, 
"'Mike Kahl (e-mail)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mona Petrochko (e-mail)'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Pete Conaty (e-mail)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Phil 
Nails (e-mail)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ralph Cavanagh (e-mail)'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Randy Chinn (e-mail)'" <[email-masked]>, 
"'Ray Thompson (e-mail)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Rick Counihan'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Robert Berry (e-mail)'" <[email-masked]>, 
"'Robin Larson (e-mail)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Sheryl Carter (e-mail)'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Steve Pike (e-mail)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Stu 
Wilson (e-mail)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Sue Mara (e-mail)'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Susan Reeder (e-mail)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Terry 
Winter (e-mail)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Thomas Dinkel (e-mail)'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Tim Schmelzer (e-mail)'" <[email-masked]>, 
"'Tommy Ross (e-mail)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Tony Braun (e-mail)'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Victoria Schaefer (e-mail)'" <[email-masked]>
		 cc: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
		 Subject: IMPORTANT MEETING NOTICE

Folks-- Urgent info attached for our meeting on Thursday

Thanks, Delaney Hunter

 - Meeting notice.doc
 - AB1 X1 analysis.doc