Subject: Re: Revised DeLay op ed
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 00:11:00 -0700 (PDT)

I've made some changes (shown in bold).  Bracketed text indicates a deletion

.

Jeannie Mandelker@ECT
08/18/2000 05:34 PM
To: Steven J Kean/NA/Enron@Enron, Cynthia Sandherr/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Richard 
Shapiro/HOU/EES@EES, Jeff Dasovich/SFO/EES@EES
cc: Mark Palmer/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Karen Denne/Corp/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Revised DeLay op ed

Steve -- great guidance.
Cynthia -- hope we're in time.
Jeff -- the fifth paragraph has some supply/demand figures for the early part 
of this week that I heard but can't track down the written source. Any 
suggestions?

Please review and don't hesitate to call me this weekend. Best bet is home 
number -- 914-736-9504 or cell phone -- 914-318-1568.

Jeannie