Subject: Emergency Call List
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 07:53:00 -0800 (PST)

The Emergency Call-Out List is on the attached Excel file:  
"EmerCallList.XLS" and is being sent to all #1's and #2's in the escalation 
order.  The complete list is ten pages and includes in the following order:

 Page 1-3 Enron Building
 Page 4-5 Three Allen Center
 Page 6  600 Jefferson
 Page 7   Enron Hanger
 Page 8  Navigation Warehouse
 Page 9   Ardmore Building
 Page 10 Shepherd Warehouse

Future updates will be sent around the 1st of each month.  

Note:  It is the responsibility of those individuals listed on the Emergency 
Call-Out List to verify the information and advise me via cc:Mail or 
NotesMail ONLY of any phone number or contact name changes.  Include the line 
number corresponding to the requested change(s).  PLEASE  DO NOT forward a 
corrected sheet to me.  

Thank you for your co-operation.  If you have any questions or comments, 
please call Randy Lord at ext. 5-7707 or send cc:Mail/NotesMail messages.