Subject: Final Draft: Adriam Moore Price Caps Paper (7 Pages)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 02:57:00 -0700 (PDT)

Adrian has incorporated my edits, so I send it to you for any FINAL changes 
you recommend.  Please contact Adrian directly--I am leaving town and he is 
anxious to complete this and put it in the public domain.

I'd look carefully at the last 2 1/2 pages on alternatives to price 
caps--state and federal reforms.

If this is turned around tomorrow, have Adrian send it to one of you for 
distribution to Linda Robertson et al. 

Thanks,

- Rob

----- Forwarded by Rob Bradley/Corp/Enron on 04/05/2001 09:51 AM -----

	[email-masked]
	04/04/2001 08:08 PM
		 
		 To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Re: price caps letter

Here is the yet-again revised draft of the letter. ?Is this ready to go? ?Or  
did you have someone else to review it? ?Let me know right away, I would 
like  
to get the mailing started. 

Adrian
 - Price controls letter 5.doc