Subject: Re: Conference call on Barton bill
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 08:35:00 -0800 (PST)

In preparation for the conference call tomorrow, you should focus on pages 
5-6 of the January 13 draft (attached to Allison's previous email and 
attached below).  This is the new language explaining how the existing system 
of exempting native load from the OATT jeopardizes reliability.

   

	From:  Allison Navin                           01/19/2000 01:45 PM

To: Steven J Kean/HOU/EES@EES, Richard Shapiro/HOU/EES@EES, James D 
Steffes/HOU/EES@EES, Mark Palmer/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Cynthia 
Sandherr/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Joe Hartsoe/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Sarah 
Novosel/Corp/Enron@ENRON, [email-masked], [email-masked]
cc: Maureen McVicker/HOU/EES@EES, Ginger Dernehl/HOU/EES@EES, Marcia A 
Linton/HOU/EES@EES, Beth Meyer/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Bernadette 
Hawkins/Corp/Enron@ENRON, [email-masked], [email-masked] 

Subject: Conference call on Barton bill

There will be a conference call to finalize Enron's comments on the Barton 
bill, H.R. 2944, this Friday, January 21st at
10:00 a.m. EST.  The conference call information is as follows:

 Dial-in number:  888-422-7116
 Participant code: 323887
 Host code (for Sandherr's use only): 310110

The materials for the conference call are attached (they were also forwarded 
to you last week).  Thanks.

 - Memo re Barton Bill (Word).DOC