Subject: Activities in Mexico
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 12:29:00 -0800 (PST)

Rick,

Aside from what you already know on the Enron de Mexico ENA regulatory and 
commercial front (in documents that I gave you), I am also supporting 
HydroMod and EBS in their efforts to materialize business oportunities in 
Mexico.

Attached you will find activity reports on these matters.

Enron de Mexico has also taken an active  role in the Bufete Industrial deal 
with EE&CC although I do not have anything to do with that.  Nevertheless, I 
should say that the One Enron approach is at work in the Mexico City office.

Apparently very soon EBS is going to sublet some space in our MX City office 
and get someone on the ground permanently.  They have been talking about the 
possibility of getting some regulatory support here from me.  Is this 
convenient for our organization?  How should we go about it?

Best,

Ricardo