Subject: Re: NERC Votes in Independent Board
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 16:03:00 -0700 (PDT)

Additional information:  The Board also formed three committees:  they are  
1)Finance and Audit   Members are Chuck Henry  CHR.  Tom Berry, Jim 
Goodrich,  Don Hodel White and Enthoves--------Governance and Nominating  
Members are   Jim Goodrich  CHR.  Henry, Nelson, Anderson, and 
Enthove-------Human Resources   Members are  Tom Berry  CHR   White, Nelson, 
Anderson, Enthoves.     Jim Jura agreed to continue as treasurer for now.  He 
will not be a member of the Board.   The meeting was abreviated but the did 
express concern about credit in Calif,  The summer Resource report, 
Legislation and how thye might help in the future(Linda was there to give 
them an update)  Next meeting is in June 2001.

	Charles Yeung
	03/30/2001 02:37 PM
		 
		 To: Steven J Kean/NA/Enron@Enron, Richard Shapiro/NA/Enron@Enron, Joe 
Hartsoe/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Richard Ingersoll/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kevin M 
Presto/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lloyd Will/HOU/ECT@ECT, James D Steffes/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: Christi L Nicolay/HOU/ECT@ECT, Steve Walton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeff 
Brown/NA/Enron@Enron, Ron McNamara/NA/Enron@Enron, Andy 
Rodriquez/Enron@EnronXGate, Bill Rust/HOU/ECT@ECT, Keith 
Comeaux/Corp/Enron@Enron, Alan Comnes/PDX/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: NERC Votes in Independent Board