Subject: Memo On Software Company
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 06:40:00 -0700 (PDT)

Kevin, Steve, and Shashi--Per your request,  attached is a memo that 
addresses regulatory issues with Enron's potential minority investment in a 
software company providing tagging or scheduling software to the electric 
transmission industry.  Aside from possible routine reporting requirements 
and possible additional standards of conduct precluding the sharing of 
information with the traders, there are no issues pertaining to PUHCA  and 
the Fed. Power Act.  Christi 37007
---------------------- Forwarded by Christi L Nicolay/HOU/ECT on 10/11/99 
01:35 PM ---------------------------

"Andrea Settanni" <[email-masked]> on 10/11/99 01:02:58 PM
To: Christi L Nicolay/HOU/ECT@ECT, Joe Hartsoe/Corp/Enron@Enron, Sarah 
Novosel/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc:  
Subject: REVISED - Memo On Software Company 

Please disregard the fax sent earlier today and use this updated memo 
pursuant to Christi's request.  We added two sentences - one at the end of 
the first paragraph and one at the end of the second paragraph (under 
Executive Summary).  I have attached it in wordperfect and word.

Andrea

 - 0114436.03
 - software.doc