Subject: Re: Presentation at 3rd India Power Forum
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 10:18:00 -0700 (PDT)

looks good, thanks  mcs

Jane Wilson@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
27/09/2000 08:17
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], Amr 
Ibrahim/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Akshay 
Singh/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Sisir K 
Podder/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, [email-masked], Sandeep 
Kohli/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, A G 
Gelotti/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Kurt 
Lindahl/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Ujjwal 
Dey/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Malini 
Mallikarjun/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Wade 
Cline/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Mark Schroeder@ECT, K 
Seethayya/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc:  

Subject: Presentation at 3rd India Power Forum

Attached is a copy of my presentation to the 3rd India Power Forum yesterday 
for your information.