Subject: Re: Macerich
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 00:36:00 -0800 (PST)

Proposed edits attached.  Looks good -- I like the references to the energy 
savings... I think we should try to get this story some play in california; 
not necessarily in the media but perhaps with some of the folks we are 
working with in the Gov's office.  Please copy Dasovich and Mccubbin on the 
final.

Extra congratulations on the USA Today story.

	Peggy Mahoney@EES
	11/27/2000 09:39 PM
		 
		 To: Marty Sunde/HOU/EES@EES, Dan Leff/HOU/EES@EES, Harold G 
Buchanan/HOU/EES@EES, Jeremy Blachman/HOU/EES@EES, Kevin Hughes/HOU/EES@EES, 
Vicki Sharp/HOU/EES@EES, Mark S Muller/HOU/EES@EES, Elizabeth 
Tilney/HOU/EES@EES, Karen S Owens@ees@EES, Thomas E White/HOU/EES@EES, Steven 
J Kean/NA/Enron@Enron, Mark Koenig/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Paula 
Rieker/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Cedric Burgher/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Mark 
Palmer/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Karen Denne/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Michael 
Chudecke/HOU/EES@EES, Angela Schwarz/HOU/EES@EES
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Macerich

The Macerich Company has agreed to distribute the attached news release about 
our recent energy
management agreement.  Although it was a third quarter agreement, I'd really 
like to have this "officially" on the 
record.  Please review the attached draft and let me know your thoughts by 
end of day Tuesday, November 28.
x57034.

Thanks
Peggy