Subject: Continental Update
From: [email-masked]
To: e-mail <[email-masked]>, e-mail <[email-masked]>, e-mail <[email-masked]>, e-mail <[email-masked]>, e-mail <[email-masked]>, e-mail <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], e-mail <[email-masked]>, e-mail <[email-masked]>, e-mail <[email-masked]>, e-mail <[email-masked]>, e-mail <[email-masked]>, e-mail <[email-masked]>, e-mail <[email-masked]>, e-mail <[email-masked]>, e-mail <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], e-mail <[email-masked]>, e-mail <[email-masked]>, e-mail <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], e-mail <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 11:49:23 -0700 (PDT)

SK - I forwarded this to J Brindle. mm

Good day, everyone,

News from Continental regarding the reinforcement of cockpit doors and some
changes to the check-in procedure at George Bush Intercontinental Airport:

CONTINENTAL AND CONTINENTAL EXPRESS 
TO REINFORCE COCKPIT DOORS

HOUSTON, October 3, 2001 -- Continental Airlines (NYSE: CAL) and its
regional air carrier Continental Express (NYSE: CAL) will begin immediate
installation of secondary reinforcing restraints on cockpit doors to enhance
security on their aircraft, pending receipt of Federal Aviation
Administration (FAA) final criteria specifications. With approval, the
airlines plan to complete installation on all of Continental's 341 aircraft
and Continental Express' 160 aircraft within 30 days. 

THE MOVE IS ON
Houston's Paris, London and Tokyo Flights Check-in at Terminal C

What: Terminal change for flight check-in 
When: Effective Tuesday, October 16, 2001
Flights affected: Continental flights from Houston to London, Paris and
Tokyo 

Effective October 16, 2001, passengers traveling on Continental from Houston
to London, Paris and Tokyo will check-in at Terminal C in George Bush
Intercontinental Airport (IAH). There will no longer be any passenger
check-in facilities in Terminal D. Moving the check-in of these flights to
Terminal C will streamline operations and help process passengers through
the airport more efficiently. 

Susan Henson

National Sales Manager
Ph:  713-324-5294
Fax:  713-868-7589
E-mail: [email-masked]