Subject: sub-head
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], pr <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 10:52:15 -0700 (PDT)

If we can, let's change the sub-head I suggested to:

Company Draws Down $3 Billion of Credit to Enhance Liquidity 

------------------
Josh Pekarsky
Kekst and Company
ph.  (212) 521-4877
fax. (212) 521-4900

______________________________

This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the
addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify me at
(212) 521-4800 and permanently delete the original and any copy of the
e-mail and any printout thereof.