Subject: Re: Allstom Esca Call Summary
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 00:50:00 -0700 (PDT)

---------------------- Forwarded by Gloria Solis/HOU/ECT on 08/25/2000 07:48 
AM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Christi L Nicolay                           08/24/2000 05:47 PM

To: Gloria Solis/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: Allstom Esca Call Summary

Please forward to Steve Kean.  The email isn't working.
---------------------- Forwarded by Christi L Nicolay/HOU/ECT on 08/24/2000 
05:37 PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Christi L Nicolay                           08/24/2000 05:45 PM

To: Steven J Kean/HOU/EES@EES
cc:  
Subject: Re: Allstom Esca Call Summary

FYI.  This is exciting!
---------------------- Forwarded by Christi L Nicolay/HOU/ECT on 08/24/2000 
05:35 PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Christi L Nicolay                           08/24/2000 02:55 PM

To: Joe Hartsoe/Corp/Enron@Enron, Sarah Novosel/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc:  
Subject: Re: Allstom Esca Call Summary

---------------------- Forwarded by Christi L Nicolay/HOU/ECT on 08/24/2000 
02:45 PM ---------------------------
From: Thane Twiggs@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT on 08/24/2000 02:46 PM
To: Christi L Nicolay/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ron Tapscott@ECT, James D Steffes@EES, 
Lloyd Will@ECT, Charles Yeung@ECT, Jeff Brown@EES, Janice R Moore@ECT
cc: Richard Shapiro@EES 
Subject: Re: Allstom Esca Call Summary  

Good point, that is something that I need to clarify.  Before you were able 
to join, J.D. said that their clear preference was LNP but were willing to 
look at other options.

	Christi L Nicolay@ECT
	08/24/2000 02:38 PM
		
		 To: Thane Twiggs/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Re: Allstom Esca Call Summary

Thane, I thought JD said that PJM did not have a clear preference for LMP and 
was open to other ideas.

From: Thane Twiggs@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT on 08/24/2000 01:15 PM
To: Christi L Nicolay@ECT, Ron Tapscott@ECT, James D Steffes@EES, Lloyd 
Will@ECT, Charles Yeung@ECT, Jeff Brown@EES, Janice R Moore@ECT
cc: Richard Shapiro@EES 
Subject: Allstom Esca Call Summary

For those of you who were unable to participate in the call here is a brief 
summary of the next steps.

Esca will put together a summary of additional issues and thoughts on the 
progression of the markets that I will distribute to you when it is received.

Esca received permission from PJM to disclose their name as the party that 
may be interested in staffing/operation of a market if there is not a ready 
or logical candidate to do so.  In addition, there was some interest 
expressed in being the flagship member of the team, subject to Enron's wishes 
and what other companies may participate in the group.  PJM still has a clear 
preference for LNP.

I am in the process putting together a second meeting to finalize what we 
want to see in the markets and whether to incorporate the Esca comments.  
Also, any possible overlaps in products and services would be discussed and 
who would be the best candidates to participate i.e. PJM, APX, CALPX, or 
others.