Subject: Conference papers
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 02:41:00 -0700 (PDT)

For those of you following Europe, or with an interest in developments here, 
I forward a copy of Philip's e-mail, in the event that you would want any of 
the paers presented below.   mcs
---------------------- Forwarded by Mark Schroeder/LON/ECT on 06/09/2000 
09:42 ---------------------------

Philip Davies
06/09/2000 09:26
To: Govt & Regulatory Affairs
cc:  

Subject: Conference papers

Please find attached an agenda from a conference I attended in Bergen, Norway 
last week.  This was an academic-oriented event at which about 30 papers were 
presented, most of which I have copies of.  There are many papers on, for 
example, aspects of transmission pricing and market power.  Most European 
countries are covered in one way or another, although the Nordic countries, 
Germany and the UK seem to come up most frequently.  Please speak to Merle or 
myself if you want to look at any papers.
---------------------- Forwarded by Philip Davies/LON/ECT on 06/09/2000 09:21 
---------------------------

London Fax System
05/09/2000 17:32
To: Philip Davies/LON/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: New fax received (Likely sender: 0171 316 5391).

You have received a new fax from 0171 316 5391

The image contains 11 page(s).