Subject: World Markets & World Telecoms Online
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 04:11:00 -0700 (PDT)

In an effort to manage knowledge I am forwarding the below.  

Robert Johnston of Vince Kaminki's group introduced me to the service 
described below.  You may use my id and password until 10/15/2000 to trial 
the service.  Contact me directly if you are interested in subscribing.  

Only one person may use my ID/password at a time.  If you would like a 
temporary ID/password of your own, contact Blake Bartlett below.

Thanks,
Marie Hejka
Enron Corp Knowledge Management

************************************8

Dear Marie

Please find details of
your free trial of World Markets Online (WMO), our sophisticated country by
country risk intelligence Service and World Telecoms Online (WTO), our
unique telecoms specific information and analysis Service.

The Services consist of:

* Each day you will receive an email containing bullet headlines of
today's stories and analysis.
* This is also your URL connection into the service.
* You will find today's main stories upon entering the site, we also
have an archive searchable by date keyword and region or country.
* The most valuable element we believe is the country statistical data
which is found by clicking onto any country name.
* WMO; Global risk analysis for 183 countries.

The Services can be accessed through the following address and specific user
identification 

Website : www.wmrc.com

Username:  enr4
Password: M3S3LD
You can find information about the company on the home page when you first
log on or by clicking on our logo.

Kind regards

Blake Bartlett
Account Manager
World Markets Research Centre
www.wmrc.com
T. +44 (0)207 526 2393
F. +44 (0)207 526 2350