Subject: Gastech 2000
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 03:22:00 -0700 (PDT)

From November 14-17, Houston will host Gastech 2000, one of the worlds 
largest international natural gas, LNG, and LPG conferences.  The conference 
will take place at the George R. Brown Convention Center and is expected to 
attract 3,000 delegates from around the world.

 Enron has played a leading role in this conference for many years and this 
year we will participate as a sponsor and prominent exhibitor.  Exhibit space 
and several speaking opportunities have been secured.  Ken Lay will serve as 
a keynote speaker at the event.

 We particularly need your participation for the Enron exhibit booth.  Please 
identify someone from your team to work with Dennis Vegas (713-345-6442) and 
Hal Means (713-345-5384), who will serve as the overall coordinators for 
Enron's participation.

 Please keep in mind, this year's Management Conference, for VPs and above, 
is scheduled for November 15 - 17.

 Thanks for your help.