Subject: EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEETING - MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 25
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], rebecca.mc
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 07:53:00 -0700 (PDT)

Executive Committee Weekly Meeting
Date:  Monday, September 25
Time:  11:00 a.m. (CDT)
Location: 50th Floor Boardroom
Video:  Connections will be established with remote locations upon request.
Conf call: AT&T lines have been reserved.  Please contact Sherri Sera 
(713/853-5984) 
  or Katherine Brown (713/345-7774) for the weekly dial-in number and 
passcode.

Please indicate below whether or not you plan to attend this meeting and 
through what medium. 

 Yes, I will attend in person _______

 By video conference from _______

 By conference call  _______

 No, I will not attend  _______

*  *  *

Please return this e-mail to me with your response by 12:00 p.m., Friday, 
September 22.

Thank you, 
Sherri