Subject: DTI - Energy Announcement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 04:35:00 -0800 (PST)

The stricter consents policy (moratorium) on gas-fired generation has been 
lifted, per this announcement.  It also six stations have been approved (they 
are not listed in this announcement), we will try to get the list of six, but 
I am quite sure that our project (Kent Power/Isle of Grain) will be 
included.   mcs
---------------------- Forwarded by Mark Schroeder/LON/ECT on 15/11/2000 
12:37 ---------------------------

Ross Laird <[email-masked]> on 15/11/2000 12:19:39
To: "'Enron - Chris Day'" <[email-masked]>, "'Enron - Mark Schroeder'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Enron - Beverley Ashcroft'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Enron - Paul Dawson'" <[email-masked]>
cc: Charles Miller <[email-masked]>, Arthur Pryor 
<[email-masked]> 

Subject: DTI - Energy Announcement

?
?

_____________________________________________________________
VirusChecked  for Citigate Wesminster by the Incepta Group  plc
_____________________________________________________________

 - DTI - Energy.doc