Subject: Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to speak at Rice
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 23:47:00 -0800 (PST)

Steven,

Thank you for visiting with my class at Rice last night. They thoroughly
enjoyed your talk -- after you left for the evening, we had a good
discussion on topics that you had raised. My apologies again for the room
mix up; somehow between myself, the university, and my secretary, the
classroom assignment changed several times and the update did not get to
you.

Next year, if your schedule permits, perhaps you would consider a return
engagement. I would certainly enjoy having you back.

Regards,
John

John A. Baker
Director of Information Technology
Fisher-Rosemount / Daniel (A Division of Emerson Electric)
9753 Pine Lake Drive
Houston, TX 77055
713-827-3328
[email-masked]