Subject: Hydrocarbon Matrix
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 05:03:00 -0800 (PST)

Don: Bob Fisher can help. Joe
---------------------- Forwarded by Joe Hillings/Corp/Enron on 11/24/99 12:58 
PM ---------------------------

Don Deline <[email-masked]> on 11/24/99 01:10:21 PM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc: Joe Hillings/Corp/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Hydrocarbon Matrix

 The attached matrix is a very thin start at what we are trying to do
in the Hydrocarbon Working Group.  We are listing our issue and want to fill
in the blanks for each issue.  Members of the working group will,
undoubtedly, add more issues but this is a start.  I do not know what
arrangement you have with Joe. So, Joe, let me know whether this is
something we can ask of Hills or not.  I look forward to both of your
responses.

  <<HYDROCARBON WORKING GROUP ISSUES.doc>>

 - HYDROCARBON WORKING GROUP ISSUES.doc